Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Morning!

Hello!

I guess I should say that I havent been blogging much... duh! But needless to say I'm back. Its one of my healthy goals. I think I do better when I'm accountable to someone, at least myself anyway. So mom and I (yes I do everything with my mom, what I can say, I love the gal!) decided to lose 10 pounds before Christmas, not for anything special, but just to set a goal and to achieve it, she is going for 7 because 10 is too much for her.

So we have a goal, and I have a plan, which is back to Turbo Fire. I got the best results out of it, and when I was consistently doing it, I was really fit and I was losing inches like crazy. I'm also writing down everything I eat in my food journal. I have written down the dates all the way to December 25, with the Turbo schedule on each day, because I started on a Thursday, its kinda thrown off the real schedule. I am not counting calories as of now, mainly because I am not so worried about it, writing everything down will keep me honest, and if it doesn't work, then I'll switch to counting. But I figure if I'm making healthy choices and having smaller portions then I wont have to worry about counting so much.

Exercise
Writing down what I eat
Water
Blogging

Those are my fitness goals for this whole week. I am ready for this first 10 to fall off, and it will, I just have to put the time in.

Mainly the problem was my first quarter of school, September to November, was so dang hard! I was uber stressed out and had no time to even think about eating healthy, which is when I should have been worried the most. But, I have had my first quarter, and its under my belt (literally because my pants are so tight I dont need the belt anymore, plus it broke) and I'm ready to be healthy, and I think some of my stress can be managed with exercise.

I took some now pics, and I think I'm going to share new pics every week. And I got all my hair cut off! Exciting huh?!

See I need to lose some weight! Yick! 

These are totally awful because my phone sucks and the light from the window is icky



That's all for now, I'm very happy to be back at this, and to have a plan, 26 days until Christmas and 10 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment