Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trying to make good choices

I think that one of the hardest things about any kind of decision is the decision to keep going. Every time I fail, and if you have read this blog, I fail often! But mostly those failures have to do with the decision I make to not keep going. I get happy or complacent and all the good intentions I have fly out the window. Its beyond frustrating to know this about yourself, and want to change it but keep making the same mistakes.

Even the littlest decisions can throw you off balance. Right now as it stands I haven't lost any weight and I'm pretty much where I was when I started losing weight last summer. I'm not going to lie there are some days where I'm so utterly stressed out and don't get home until some absurd hour of the night because of school. But I think that if I can just fit one hour into my day where I can exercise then I will feel better even on the days when I'm the busiest. So even though I'm trying to make better decisions and be healthier, my biggest decision right now is to keep eating the best I can day to day and to workout for a hour at least 4 times a week.

I would love to do more, but I think that to commit myself to more than that right now would just add more stress to my life at the moment. Stay tuned for more blogging as I struggle though this.

No comments:

Post a Comment