Monday, February 6, 2012

3 Pounds down!!

I did it... yesterday! I weighed yesterday because I knew with the super bowl that I would be eating more sodium, and I wasn't disappointed.. defiantly overloaded on sodium. Bleh, I can even taste a difference in the salt. But I have lost the 3 pounds that I wanted. So 10 pounds down! I should feel more excited, but I still look at myself and I can't tell a difference. Which is frustrating. But baby steps... thats's what I keep telling myself.



Get your own graph at skinnyr



Like I said, I can't tell much of a difference yet, but I'm just happy that I've lost 10 pounds! Here is my new picture...


My mom says she thinks I look trimmer on my sides, its probably from all the Zumba. I have gotten to the first 10 pounds, my reward was Super Bowl Sunday, which was super tasty! My next goal is to work out every day for 21 days. I hate working out on the weekend, but I think that this is a challenge that I can do, but I really need it to get my head to work out, I'm so bad about putting off a work out. So I am going to do this for 21 days, that's almost a whole month. (I should just go for a whole month) So a whole month it is!! 

And that starts tomorrow!! 

So tonight dinner was amazing I made Cheesy Enchilada Soup- I'm going to give you the link to my new favorite blog! Thin Dulge! Talk about awesome!! This was 7 ww points! How awesome is that? I uploaded a picture, its not nearly as good as his picture, but it conveys the yumminess of the soup- 

Try it out! It was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment