Thursday, February 2, 2012

Plans and Goals

Tonight I am going to dedicate this post to typing out some of my weight loss goals. Things that I want to be on track for and my plans for the first couple of months of weight loss. I've been debating putting this up, but I figure that it is something important to share, because having short term and long term goals are very much apart of this journey.

I want to lose 2 pounds a week- So that's 8 a month. I'm going in 10% increments rather than 10 pound increments.

April 7- 1st 10%- Lost 27 pounds- Total Weight: 251 pounds

June 30- 2nd 10%-Lost 25 pounds- Total Weight: 225 pounds

September 15- 3rd 10%-Lost 22 pounds- Total Weight: 203 pounds

November 24- 4th 10%-Lost 20 pounds- Total Weight: 183 pounds

December 29- 5th 10%- Lost 18 pounds- Total Weight: 164 pounds

February 23- 6th 10%- Lost 16 pounds- Total Weight: 148

April 13- 7th 10%-Lost 14 pounds- Total Weight 133

May 7th 1213- My Birthday!!- Last 8 pounds for a total weight of 125!!!

I know that there will be plateaus, some weeks where I don't lost anything. Times when I get off track. I would be fooling myself to say that that's not going to happen this time. But with the blog and the knowledge that I am holding myself accountable to this change for so many reasons, I know I can get there and I can do it.

I can already tell differences in my body. My clothes are a teeny bit looser, when you can't button your pants, but refuse to buy a bigger size, any small difference matters. I feel healthier. This morning I even got up at 5 and worked out with my mom. It wasn't the best workout the world, but I did get up and get moving. It took about 6 cups of tea to wake up though. I drink tea all morning, I just make a big pot of it at work and drink my way though it in 16 oz increments. I love tea, I love having something to drink during the day that isn't just water. I don't put sugar in there, but maybe I'm just a caffeine addict. I can't drink coffee though, because it messes up my stomach.

I don't have a picture today, but I am going to work on the layout of the blog, so maybe tonight I can do some remodeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment