Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 5- Loads of Videos

I'm so damn sore today. Sooooooore. My plan was to run… but that didn't really happen because my unnamed friend (Marguerite) wanted to do a different workout and she doesn't like to run… so I sorta ran. We ended up over at the track because I forgot my id to get into the gym, plus she told me that it was full of "new years resolutioners." Which is has been. But it was just verging on being too cold to run comfortably outside. What we ended up doing was 4 sets of 10 lunges per leg, 10 pushups, 10 squats, 10 sit-ups and 10 jumping jacks followed with a walk around the track which is a quarter of a mile. It took about 40-50 minutes and after doing the toning DVD yesterday my arms feel like noodles!

I'm happy that today is day 5, I realize that its only been 5 days but I feel so much better about everything. Its amazing how just a teeny part of your day working out can make you feel so much better about everything.

While Marguerite and I were walking around the track we were talking about some of the goals that we had made for ourselves for the new year, and while I didn't really sit down and write out my resolutions they were just sort of simmering at the back of my mind. I want to start something and finish it. I always start these workout programs and never finish them so maybe thats why I'm so happy about the giveit100 thing. I just want to start something and finish it, see it to the end. I almost always start a new project whether its art or myself and I never follow through because my enthusiasm fails. This blog is a perfect example of that!

My other goal for the year is to try to keep my house clean and keep up with the dishes and vacuuming and over all cleanliness. Its not like the place is trashed or anything, just that when I get busy things fall through the cracks and usually thats the first thing to go. So far it means doing dishes at night and vacuuming every day, but I know that having a clean house means that I'm not in a place that stresses me out so going home to someplace that is nice means that I'm going to just feel better.

The other resolution is to just better myself physically and emotionally and to just get to a place in my life where I'm generally happy. For the most part I'm a positive person. But I just need to learn to love myself better and to feel happier in my own skin.

That's it for now, and you can see the videos that I've been doing too!

Day 3



Day 4



Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment