Monday, December 3, 2012

Pie

This morning I got up and walked the dog, and I was starving but I hate to eat before exercising. But I couldnt not eat something because my stomach was so dang hungry. So I decided to have half my breakfast and wait 20 minutes and workout, well 20 minutes was more like 30, because I was doing housework. Anyway, I had my oatmeal, coconut oil and strawberries and only half of it. I did the 55 minute workout, during which I thought I was going to die. I really really wanted to quit about 30 minutes in. I just decided to tough it out, I mean I had already gone 30 whats 20 more?

After that, I was so hot and sweaty that I didnt want to eat at all, plus I wanted to fit my shakeology into the day, but it was so close to lunch that I just thought I would go ahead and wait till lunch. Shakeology is just too much food for me before I exercise, so I cant drink it for a pre breakfast.

I had gotten up around 9, because I stayed up too late, and I go to class at 1:30. So I didnt have all the time I wanted in there to workout and eat. I did eat lunch, but I was so dang hungry that it messed up my stomach. Usually if I wait too long to eat, my stomach is messed up all day long and it feels like I can never get enough food to feel like I'm not hungry. This is one reason I hate getting back on plan, because if I miss a meal, my body messes me up for the rest of the day! 

I tried to eat as close to 1 as I could, so I wouldnt have as long between lunch and snack. My class is almost two hours and I usually leave early 1:30 for the 2:00 class so I can talk to my friends. Well I got out of class and rushed home because by then I was STARVING! I had the shakeology even though it was a couple of hours until dinner. 

One of my new photo shoots I'm working on is with food, and I looked up a lighting set up online for what I wanted to do, and it rocks, but I dont have all the flashes it takes to do it. So I wanted to get the pie ready so that I could at least get to testing taking pictures for it. So after the shakeology I started working on my Chocolate Silk Pie, I made it for Thanksgiving and it totally rocks! Its not healthy in the least!! I dont want to eat the pie, which is why its going to go to school for my friends to eat. But I do want to use it for a prop, well I had some hiccups while doing it, like not reading all the directions even though I thought I knew how to make it. Tomorrow I'll put the whipped cream and chocolate shavings on it for the real pictures. But this is a test photo. Its not that great really, but it'll give you an idea of what the pie looks like. 
All this setup just to photograph a pie!
It will look much better with the whipped cream on it

I'm not gunna lie, I did eat some of the pie filling when I was making it! I dont have it written down in the food journal I'm going to post, but I did write it down afterwards.


It's been an eventful day, too bad I didnt really get any usable pictures taken, but I'll work on that tomorrow. They want us to work in our "studios" at least 20 hours a week! This is my dinner. Lots of pictures today! My yummy turkey patty with cheese and onions. 



Tomorrow I'm on for Fire 30, so no more 55 minute workouts for this week! Whew! Check out the food journal. I remembered something I heard once about losing weight: you have to eat to lose! So a word of advice, you cant starve yourself, and you cant deprive yourself of the things you like. If you do, you are setting yourself up to fail. Whether its weight watchers, or counter calories, you need to give yourself some time to eat (in small amounts) the things that you like! 

Tonight, and I also forgot to add this to my journal, my treat was a hersheys bar!

















No comments:

Post a Comment