Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rest Day

I'm glad that today was Saturday! I know I was only back at school for three days, but I'm glad to have a break. I feel like everything is already starting to pile up on me and I'm going to be in over my head before I even had a chance to start.

I should have taken more pictures today, I have ideas for my project, which is better than not having any ideas at all for what I'm needing to work on. Its like writers block, only artists block. I've been working on this project now for two months (which isnt very long if you think about it) and for a while in the middle I just felt stuck, well now I have ideas, and I even had time to do them, but I just wasted my day. I just wanted another day off before I really had to dig in.

Shame on me I guess for not feeling motivated to get my work done. It's just going to mean cramming it into another day and making more work for myself. So yeah, I did take some pictures today, which is good, and I have some from Thanksgiving that I think might work, so I'm going to take a couple more pictures tomorrow and then I will have at least 5 photos to work with, I hope. I really want more than the 5 minimum but yeah, not sure if that's going to happen this time.

In my last committee meeting before the fall break my professors told me that all my stuff was shot at the same angle, so I tried to switch it up this time. For some reason I'm really digging these two pictures, no one else probably will, but thats okay. If you didnt read before, I'm working on body image issues, and I have been doing a lot of my work with food, but as I was told, I'm not only food, even though I think about it constantly, not in an eating sense, but in a it just consumes my thoughts because I'm always trying to be good. So I was told that I need to get away form the food aspects, and so thats what these are about, trying to explore myself further.



They are both lightly edited, and they need more editing, but I just thought I would post them here! I have some more ideas, and so I'm going to work on those tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, usually I work at the school on Thursday nights for 4 hours. I told one of my friends the last time she asked me to cover her hours that I would help next time if I could. Well, I told her that I would cover her 5 hours tomorrow. I didnt have a good reason not to do it, so I said I would. Now I wish I hadn't, but I will. *sigh* I just dont want to sit around tomorrow and not work. But maybe I can do some of the work I need to get done at the school tomorrow. 

I was good today! I didnt have to workout today so it was nice to have a break, I'm so sore! When I bend over my abs kill me. Only two days of working out and I'm sore. I know that I'm going to be worse tomorrow, but at least I can work some of it off tomorrow when I do my Fire 30. I'm very out of shape, but thats okay! 
I have been rewarding myself every night with a treat to make myself get through the day and not binge eat or eat something I shouldnt. Tonight I had a Hersheys bar. It was less than 300 calories. I love sweets, so it was nice to having something other than grapes! Last night I had popcorn and a beer! 

Dont get me wrong, I'm not starving myself. I am eating and I'm full. I'm trying not to over eat, or eat more than a serving. Here is my food log for the past two days. 







No comments:

Post a Comment