Monday, April 29, 2013

18 Days

I dont really have any good news to post. Nothing in the weight loss department at least. Mostly I've been consumed with school. I know that sounds lame, but I was only able to workout twice last week. Gah! I really just need to get it done today, even though I feel like death!

Not feeling bad like death, mainly just tired. I went home to see my husband this weekend. Its been almost a month! So it was wonderful to see him again, but I can say we really didnt eat that well. Not horrible, but not great. Except for the two times I had ice cream. I just feel like I weight 500 million pounds. I'm scared to put my blue jeans on... I've been in stretchy pants all weekend. Sad... yeah I know. Every time I get a routine going, something throws me off. I know this isnt easy, but hey, its not easy!

I only have 18 more days of school left. Thats it, too bad I'm so dang busy! I will try to update more often this week. I'm hoping to get home today and be able to work out. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thankfully I have my big paper mostly finished, it needs to be reworded in some places and it needs a conclusion and the bibliography (so maybe not THAT finished!). But I've done the hard parts, now just to finish it off. I'm off for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment