Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Living in a Rain Forest

I have been doing well this week. Monday, I wasnt able to workout, but I did mostly eat right! Yesterday was much better, I was able to work out, and a get a lot of stuff around the house done. Its amazing to me when you have a little kitchen and you cook one meal how you can trash the kitchen in less than half an hour. So I cleaned that up, and did dishes and tidied up my room and somewhere in all that I was able to watch a little bit of Buffy and workout. I did the Fire 45 TurboFire and it was good! I felt really pumped afterwards.

My problem lately is that I'm not drinking enough water. I really have to push myself to do it, and I love water, I can drink tons of it. But its hard to drink a lot of water and be in class, because you have to pee! Nothing is worse than having a 4 hour class and drinking a ton of water before. I got on the scale this morning, and I was up, mainly because I'm bloated. I can tell, I think its almost time for MMV, which on top of the taco meat I made yesterday is probably making it pretty bad right now. I made the taco meat with ground beef and I just dont think that I can use beef anymore, its a ton more calories and it makes me so bloated! Bleh!

This morning I tried on a pair of capris that were a size down from where I am now... needless to say I have a LOT of work left to do. Thats only one size! But I know I can do this. I brought this up, not because of the size of the pants, but because I hate wearing anything but jeans. I dont like to show off my body. I dont like shorts, I feel like I have huge calves and just dont want anyone to see them, capris are better, but not as good and cool as shorts. Right now, I need the shorts because its not spring anymore here in Louisiana... its the beginning of Rain Forest Season, you walk outside and you're smacked in the face with a wave of humidity. I straighten my hair and by the time I walk to work, its partly curly again. Not like crazy normal curls, but the straight is being challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment