Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hard Day

Today was rough. So I started my new job 2 weeks ago, but we are having to deal with billing and people are calling in bitching about their bills all day.

Needless to say, it is stressful.

So with all of that I've been hungry all day. I hate feeling hungry. I ate my normal breakfast, yogurt, half a bagel and a banana. Then around 9 I got hungry so I ate my vanilla wafers and carrots, which made me nauseous. I dont really know what made me feel bad, but it was weird I was feeling icky but still starving.

Lunch filled me up, and that was a good thing. But by the time dinner rolled around I was super hungry again and we had pancakes and turkey sausage, and it never made me feel satisfied. So I ate the rest of the popcorn chips and pita chips. I know I shouldn't have. It was bad, I just ate it. And now I feel very full and very gross.

I'm going to go to bed early tonight. My coworkers told me that tomorrow wasnt going to get any better, it would only get worse. I was really proud of myself because I only wanted to cry twice in frustration today. Thats good right?

I have no picture for today that has anything to do with my day. So I'm going to post a picture that makes me happy. It is a picture of me this past May in Mexico. I'm ready for it to be warm and I'm ready to wear a cute bathing suit because I'm going to look amazing with my healthy body and adorable swim suit! Viva La Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment