Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh in Day!

Huzzah!!!! 2 more pounds!!

I did this awesome graph at skinnyr.com, you should do one too!


Get your own graph at skinnyr

Today was a good day, back to work back to eating right, not that the weekend was horrible, but it was great.

I did 45 minutes of Zumba today! And I made an AMAZING salad that I saw on Pinterest- only with what we had- trying to save money so it was a pantry night.

This is a bonus recipe:

Lettuce 1/2 a bag
Cuscus- I used 1 box
Garbanzo beans- 1/2 a can
Yellow Apple- small
Carrots- handful of baby
I used a low fat Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette but you can use whatever- probably better with a sweetish vinaigrette.

Cook cuscus, chop all the stuff up except the beans and just mix and add together. Very filling and vegetarian friendly!

I'm not a vegetarian, but I like some of the vegetarian recipes.

So Corey and I took pictures today. I hate the way I look which makes me want to lose weight even more. I CANT look like this any more.

NO MORE ICKY-NESS! I am going to punch my fat in the face- figuratively- because literally would probably hurt!


You can see our wedding picture in the background!
He doesn't look happy at all about this. 

Bleh. This so gross! 

This is the last time we'll ever look like this. Onward to a healthy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment