Saturday, June 16, 2012

That's What it Takes

Today was good. I got up and took Axel the Puppy to see my brother Stephen at Tractor Supply because he wanted to show him off to his boss. So we dropped by real fast and because we were the first dog of the day, they took his picture on a display for a dog food and he got a bag of free dog food! I've never gotten anything like that before! All because my dog is adorable! It's not the type of food he eats, but we have a year or so to switch so I'm not worried about it.

At Tractor Supply I picked up some flea treatment for Winnie, who was going outside today, and also a flea collar. I really don't want her tracking fleas into my newly sprayed yard. Okay, I got the most adorable dog pillow today and it was super cheap. Everything at Tractor Supply is SUPER CHEAP!!! Usually we get puppy pads at Petco, and we got a pack of 100, and they were 42 bucks, but at TS (Tractor Supply, just going to abbreviate) it was only 19 bucks... can you believe that? From now on I'm getting all my stuff at TS, plus they have the spray we use on the floor and on fabric that gets the smell of urine out of it so that the pets don't associate the place they pee with urine smell and keep coming back.

Came home and took Winnie outside and flea treated her and then I let her roam around, she took to it very well and wanted to adventure everywhere. I showed her where the food and water was (because it is very hot, and I want her to be able to ALWAYS have water outside. Came in after spending time with her and cried about it.

Then I decided to tackle the "girls room" where Winnie and Reesie were staying. It is my old bedroom and when Corey moved in, mom let us have the big living room area, that is off the main part of the house, and I moved out of my room. The living room is big enough for our queen bed, a huge couch, dressers, TV, book shelves and various tables that have our stuff all over them. It is a huge room. So we moved "the girls" into my old room, with all their stuff, including all our boxed up wedding gifts. Other than putting the gifts in the room, I hadn't done much to them. Some were still in gift bags or boxes. And the cats had clawed up pretty much all the bags, which were full of hair. I have swept in that room, but haven't really decatifed the room. It was a mess! So I spent the rest of the morning from 10 till 1 cleaning up. I rearranged, moved things, moved presents into better boxes, vacuumed, swept, vacuumed more... yeah it was pretty hairy (hahaha). I think that there was enough hair in there to re-hair at least 2 other cats, or 6.

After that I felt filthy and didn't want to work out like I was. I didn't feel like working out. But I knew that I needed to, so I decided after dinner with the family that I would come home and do my workout.

My cousin graduated today and his dad came in from Canada, and so we had a big dinner for my cousin to celebrate his college graduation! I was good at dinner, but I was really hungry because I didn't have much for lunch. And I did eat some cake and a little sliver of brownie, I figured that I would work it off later!

We ended up playing a card game that took 2-ish hours and I didn't get home till about 9. But I was pumped and determined to work out. I mean usually I don't go to bed until 11 or 12, so I went ahead and did it. I did my 25 minute HITT class and also my 30 minute Sculpt, and it felt great! I killed it and I was so glad that I had!!

Tomorrow, I'm going to vegg out! And workout! Or maybe I'll go ride my bike tomorrow night... something to think about. Hopefully it won't be too hot. I'll check the forecast. I want to get to the point where I can ride 10+ miles :).

The Bodybugg sight is down for maintenance, so I don't have how many calories that I have eaten today, so I'm just going to write out what I ate and how much, tomorrow I'll come back in and tally up how much I ate!

Saturday's Breakdown:
Breakfast: Shakeology, 1 c almond milk, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 banana (461 calories because I eat this every day!!)

Lunch: 2 oz Cornflake Chicken, 13 baked green beans, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1.5 cup watermelon

Snack: 1 cup cooked oats, 1 packet truvia, 1/2 c blueberries, 1 tsp almond butter

Dinner: 2 chicken strips, 6 oz pork, 2 tbsp bbq sauce, 1/4 cup mustard coleslaw, 6 corn chips, 2 cups watermelon, 8 cherries, 1/2 piece of yellow cake, small sliver of brownie.

Late Snack: 1/2 cup blueberries, 14 almonds

Can we say blueberries and almonds today?

Water: 4 liters

Workouts: cleaning, Turbo Fire HITT 25, TF Sculpt 30

Over all I'm super tired, and ready to hit the hay, but I have a load of laundry that has all my dirty workout clothes that I need to switch to the dryer before I go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment