Monday, June 4, 2012

AWOL

So, things have kinda been slow around here and last week was a bum week. I didn't feel very motivated to do anything... and I didn't shame on me! I really need to be kicked in the butt sometimes to get going!

Sorry for the loss of communication for a week! I think if you read this regularly then you should expect this. I'm so bad about this, I just lose momentum. But in all honesty I can afford to do that. I'm still using my body bugg, haven't been working out as much and so I decided to repeat last week because I was not a good weight loss person.

I have been doing so good! I can't afford to quit now!

So like I said not much to update on because of being a lazy bones. BUT there is one small change to my life he help to make it hard to work out...

We got a puppy! His name is Axel and he is 6 weeks old. He is a Morkie, which is a yorkie and maltese mix. SO adorable and he is just teeny tiny. I have some pictures that I'm going to share. The first night with us was horrible!! He cried just about all night long and I think both mom and I are still recovering from it. The second night was better and he didn't wake up until I had to pee at 4. And then last night was good and so was the night before last, this will be his 5th day with us. Still some adjusting but overall he is good. Honey, our other dog doesn't appreciate that he wants to nurse on her... she just runs away from him.

The cats are curious but I'm scared to let them out while he is awake because he wants to play and they don't know what puppy play is like! But I'm going to let them out tonight while he sleeps in his kennel.

After a bath all tuckered out and warm from the sun!

He hates his car carrier

Last night. Its hard to get a pic of him moving because when he is
awake that's all he does!

Cuddle Buddy

That's it for now, that's my munchkin!! Honey has a vet visit today and I'm going to make a list of questions to ask the vet about my puppy. Do you know they twitch in their sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment