Monday, March 4, 2013

Lots of Loss

Good news! I have lost 4 more pounds! Very exciting! Today I saw this on my "Women's Weight Loss" group on facebook.

 I  Saw this today and thought it really applies to losing weight. Time is going to pass anyway so why not spend it getting healthy?  I just take it one day at a time. They aren't always perfect but I can feel good about being on a path to healthy life choices!  Happy Monday, y'all!

This is so true and so appropriate for me. I always seem to give up and think "Oh if I had just kept going I could have lost 20 pounds these past few months." And the more time passes, the more I think if I had just kept going I could have lost even more weight! I dont because I gave up. So now I've lost a total of 20 pounds. I dont know if I can really tell yet. I know you probably get really tired of hearing this, but this is so hard, and so depressing.

Every day is a battle to not eat badly, to not binge or go and buy something that I know is bad for me. I have to force myself to workout, even though I do enjoy it. Nothing about this is easy. But I know its worth it. I dont want people who are reading this to think that you cant do it. Because if I can do this, anyone can.

I left Jonesboro this weekend, and I was driving the three hours to my mom's house and I would get really cold, turn on the heater, then get super hot. I got chills. When I got home I couldnt get warm and laid down in bed and went to sleep. I woke up warm, went to dinner with Corey and my brother and ate a few chips and didnt feel like eating all of my fajitas. So I got it to go. I was still really cold, and laid back down in bed when we got home, Corey laid down with me and we took a nap. I woke up with a fever. But it broke in the middle of the night.

I'm still not feeling 100% better. I took a day off yesterday and just felt weird today. I am probably just going to workout after The Biggest Loser goes off.

Tomorrow I have to go home. I'm so so so not looking forward to going back to Ruston. I dont know why. Probably because I'm ready to be done with school for a while, more than just a week. Only 12 weeks and I'll be done with my first year. 12 weeks! I wonder how much weight I can lose in three months.

I just have to keep going because the time will pass even if I'm not trying to lose weight. I just want to say a BIG HUGE thank you to all the ladies on myfitnesspal who help keep me motivated. I'm so so gald for the Women's Weight Loss group because they sure do help!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! You can do this. One foot in front of the other, and before you know it the journey is done.

    ReplyDelete