Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Updates

So this past week hasn't been that eventful! No job yet, so lots of frustration there, but everything on the weightless track is going well.

This weekend I gave myself a three day break, because I'm so dang tired. I told myself not to feel guilty for not working out on those days. Sometimes your body just needs a break. But I started back yesterday and went ahead and worked out today to compensate for my not working out on Monday.

So I have good news!! But first you have to get through me talking about my weekend. On Friday, Corey and I went and saw Dark Shadows. Well, when we got home my mom was standing out in the front yard with her pjs on and boots. Apparently the transformer had blown and then caught on fire. And it was dripping molten plastic on all the leaves. It was raining so thank goodness that nothing caught on fire. The fire department showed up and the electric company and they eventually got it taken care of.



This is the fire dripping molten insulation/plastic


Fire Truck!!!


For mother's day we went to Wynne to celebrate with Corey's family. It was the weekend of kittens. About 6 weeks ago, Corey's mom's cat had kittens and I wanted to see them, so we stopped by the house to see the babies, they were sooo adorable! There are three of them, a calico, gray stripe and a white and orange. If anyone wants a kitten... let me know! The calico is spoken for, but the other two need homes. 

These are the three kittens! You know you want one!
Then we went over to his grandparents and ate lunch, we found out when we got there that there were 4 other kittens at Granny's. Three were abandoned by their mom, and Granny started feeding them because they were about 6 weeks. Then Corey's cousin Taylor found a kitten on the side of the road with its litter mates, that didn't make it. And so she took that kitten.

This is Taylor's kitten. She is going to be fluffy! She is beyond adorable!

The other three were the abandoned, one black with a bobbed tail, a calico and a gray striped. The gray striped was the runt. The other two were half wild but the run wasn't because I guess she was too slow, and just kept getting caught. She was sooo cute!

This is what happens to a half wild kitten when you hold it and love on it!
The other two were half wild, they didn't want to be picked up, Corey's step mom picked up the black cat and it cried and yowled and hissed until finally it just gave up and started sleeping on everyone.

I don't have pictures of the other two! Wish I had gotten some!

My good news is that I've lost 20 pounds!!!! TWENTY!! I can't believe it! Clothes fit me better, and I feel better, I am starting to find that I make excuses to not work out, and I need to stop! I'm so happy! 

I'm going to post some pictures of when I started and now! I have a 10 pound picture. I don't look very happy, but I am!

I don't know if you can tell a difference yet... but I know I can tell a difference!

Last but not least I got my bodybugg today!! It's super awesome! I'm going to wait before I give a full review of it, but so far I think it will be cool, I've only had it for 3 hours though! I don't know how much I'm going to like the calorie counter just because it doesn't have nearly as many foods as my other calorie recorder... but we'll see!

There is a bugg on my body!

Anyway lots of good things to blog about today! Sorry its so dang long! Maybe if I kept up lately this wouldn't happen. I promise to post tomorrow, no matter how boring it is!


1 comment:

  1. Yay a blog! Yay!! Congrats on the -20! Thanks for your encouragement. Hang in there, you're looking great.

    ReplyDelete