Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No more classes

At least no more classes for the next 7 days. I'm super thrilled. I swear this quarter feels like it has been a million years. I'm ready to learn something new! I'm also more than ready for a break, one that doesnt mean I have to come back to the same thing.

I didn't work out this morning, but when I get home I'm going to eat some lunch and then this afternoon workout. I'm going to visit a friend for the next couple of days, and I'm scared I wont have a chance to do the insanity workouts. But I guess if I just tell her that I need to do it, then I will get it done. I'm also scared that going to visit someone that I wont have the kind of food available that I'm used to having and I'll eat horribly.  The last time I visited I didnt eat well at all.

So speaking of eating better, I just think I need to eat more vegetables. Lately all I've been eating is bean soup, mainly because I cooked a giant batch of it, but it gets really boring eating the same thing every meal!

Today I really just want a bag of chips and some ice cream to celebrate the end of school. I really dont want to workout. But I'm probably just going to have some bean soup and I'm going to exercise.

My stomach has been hurting a lot lately, and I think its the ulcer again. I have been waking up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach cramps. I feel like I need to eat. I ate something before bed, thinking that it would keep me from waking up again, but it didnt. I havent been drinking the apple cider vinegar, so I guess I need to keep going at it.

I think that this would probably be the time in the past that I would just fall off and stop working hard, when things get difficult I have a hard time following through. But I just cant quit. Despite the fact that I dont feel like anything is happening, my new (old) pants that I bought a while ago fit better, my old pants are big. I've lost 15 pounds. Its only been two months. Two months. I may have only lost one pound the past couple of weeks, but thats one pound of weight thats not on my body any more. I have a break coming up, and so I'm thinking that maybe instead of thinking of this as a time to laze about, I can go out and do something active with my free time.

Corey and I will both be back in town this weekend on Sunday (he is going to Huston with a friend) and maybe we can go climb a mountain or go on a hike if the weather is nice. I'm still going to do my insanity workouts, but maybe I can take the pup out and do something fun.

My mom sent me this in a text, and it just made me cry. Not because I'm sad, but because this is the end of weeks of stress and frustration. Maybe thats another reason I'm not losing weight, because I'm so stressed out. But really I'm sure its because I havent been eating right and exercising enough.



Yesterday I missed my workout because I was so incredibly tired and stressed out. I was thinking today as I watched The Biggest Loser, that maybe I can do two insanity workouts in one day. It would probably be a huge punishment and 100% hard and awful, but I've already decided that I'm going to try it. I mean the worst is that I wont be able to finish the workout. After I eat lunch I'm also going reactivate my bodybugg account. I've got the thing still, I just need to use it. Why not? Its only like 6 bucks a month, which is much cheaper than weight watchers, and they don't track your activity like the bodybugg does.

No comments:

Post a Comment