Monday, February 4, 2013

A Good Weekend

This weekend was great, well mostly. Corey came down, which was wonderful. I hate when he leaves! But that's how it goes. We had planned to watch the "Big Game" or Super Bowl or whatever you want to call it. And so, because both of us are trying to lose weight, we didnt want a lot of unhealthy food. So I decided to just cook dinner, and we could eat that, and then around halftime have a snack food, or dessert or something.

That was the plan, we got the stuff for tacos, I had bean, he had turkey. And we did tostadas and I did my low fat cheesecake, because we both love cheesecake! Well we had all the food ready to go and I was going to turn on the TV and then take the dog out. I dont have cable, because its expensive, so we have a digital signal, but with bunny ears. I turned on the TV and I couldnt get the channel!!! Talk about frustrating! We tried moving them, nothing worked. Finally Corey just set up his laptop and got it on the internet, and so we (he) hooked up the computer to the TV and we watched it on the big screen. The only problem was, we didnt get the good commercials, we had to choose them. Overall I would say that I didnt over eat, I only had one piece of cheesecake and it all went well when we finally figured out how to fix the TV.

The only other real problem with this weekend is that every time I eat, my stomach cramps and hurts so badly I want to cry. I talked to my mom, and then looked up ulcer symptoms online, and it sounded exactly what is wrong with me. I really really dont want to go to the doctor, so I looked up natural remedies and it said to drink 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, cyanne pepper, and glutamine with every meal. I started Saturday and I can only drink 1 tbsp of ACV in about 1/2 a cup of water and I have to shoot it because I cant draw it out. But the other two are pills, so thats better. I can tell a HUGE difference now. I can eat and not feel like I'm going to die, throw up, or curl into a ball and cry. Not sure how I did this to myself, but its not cool! I'm hoping that if I keep taking this, that it will go away.

This week is going to be crazy, and I'm hoping that I will be able to fit everything in, like exercise! Tonight I work for a friend from 8-12 because she is working for me on Thursday so I can go to the Art Crawl in Monroe. Tuesday and Wednesday we have 2nd year grad reviews, and they will take a while to get through. Thursday is the art crawl and Friday I'm going home. I'm ready for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment