Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Morning After

Let me be very honest in telling you that Saturday morning was pretty awful! I thought I would wake up and feel awesome and invigorated from all the working out on Friday, but I had the worst headache (and I still do today) and my left knee hurt as well as the back inside of my right knee, you know, where it bends? I felt like crap, so I didnt do my Turbo Fire 30, I really just wanted to give my knee a rest. Nothing is worse than an injury when you're trying to lose weight! So I figure an extra day of rest wont kill me, and it might just save me a week of rest days down the road.

I ate part of my mini watermelon yesterday and it was so dang good! Sometimes you open a watermelon and its not sweet at all, or mushy because its over ripe, well this one was perfectly sweet and crisp! The rest is in the fridge waiting to be eaten!

I also probably didnt eat all that great. I havent had a binge in 3 weeks, until yesterday. I wouldnt say it was a full blown binge, just a mini one, and I have to count it. I really havent been craving bad food, chips, cookies, coke, etc. But yesterday I went to the grocery store to get some stuff to make a light cheese cake, because I really wanted something sweet, but I didnt want a ton of calories, plus if I make it I know exactly what goes into it. So I found this awesome recipe for a marble top cheese cake. I had almost all the ingredients other than the cream cheese, and I wanted to have some bean tostadas for dinner and I needed tostadas. I passed by the chip isle and I was like, hmm that would be good with the tostadas, but do I need them? Well I got them anyway. I ate probably more than half the bad, next time I'm just going to listen to myself and not get them no matter how much I want them. Its just not worth it. I didnt even really want them, I wasnt having a craving for them, just for the cheese cake, which btw, was amazing!


I do have something exciting to share! I got my blue jeans out of the dryer today and I buttoned them and they werent tight, you know how blue jeans can be right out of the dryer? Well they fit perfectly. So I guess all this hard work is paying off!

I also cleaned up my house and did a ton of laundry! It was a pretty productive day. Today though, I have a ton of things to do, I need to write a paper (book report), take some pictures and go print pictures. Tomorrow I'll be in class and editing video for my Committee Meeting on Tuesday!



Axel, my puppy has been so naughty lately! I dont know what has gotten into him! Most of the time he is super cute and only gets in a normal amount of trouble. But lately, he has realized that he can get into my school backpack and get things out to chew. Most notably has been the mechanical pencil that I lost this morning, a bottle of lotion the other day, a peppermint, a Lara bar... and there have been other things as well.


Its funny later, but I lost a good pencil today! It was one of those ones with the retractable eraser! It was also my last one... He can even undo the zipper a little bit. I think he does it when I go upstaris and leave him, and he gets mad at me. Currently he is pouting on the couch next to me because I got on to him for destroying my pencil.

1 comment:

  1. I guess this post was pre-chewing up the sd card? Might need to put the backpack on top of the table, or in a box where he can't reach the zippers.

    ReplyDelete