Monday, April 9, 2012

What?!?

Okay so Monday is my real weigh in day, and I have been weighing in both Sunday and Monday because I want to make sure that I'm staying consistent from day to day, or really I just want to make sure that I've kept it off during the weekend. So today I stepped on the scale and it said that I had lost 3 more pounds from yesterday?! Thats crazy... I'm on my period so maybe that has something to do with it... I don't know. All I know is that this past week I have lost 6 pounds. Which is crazy! So in the past 2 weeks on Turbo Fire I've lost 8 pounds, and 12 pounds overall. 

6 pounds in one week isn't healthy... I know this. And I don't want saggy skin when I get done. I hope that this is just a fluke and that I don't continue to lose this much weight. I mean I EAT. My daily goal is 1500 calories and I usually go about 100 over more or less. But I also burn a ton of calories working out. Unless I am about to eat, I am never hungry. Which I really like. I haven't been hungry at all, and if I am really hungry I eat a small snack.

Yesterday I told you that I was going to try the shakeology with greek yogurt, well I got some skim milk too, and it was so much better. I didn't add any ice, just frozen fruit. My pictures aren't nearly as pretty as the commercial ones but here are a couple pictures of my shakeology! 



And for dinner tonight I made this MOST AMAZING CHICKEN EVER!!!!!!!!! This is beyond good and so tasty! Its Crockpot Chicken Tacos...... Amazing and so mouth watering!

I have two pictures and I'll include the recipe!

Crockpot Chicken Tacos:

1-2 pounds of chicken breasts

16 oz of Salsa (I used pace)

1 packet of taco seasoning

1/2 a brick of cream cheese (I have heard you can use cream of mushroom or velveeta, but I like the cream cheese)

Put it all in the crockpot and let it cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours. When it is finished just stir and the chicken will fall apart. Serve however your want, with flour tortillas, cheese or guacamole. 


I cut a giant tortilla shell into 4 small tacos.





No comments:

Post a Comment