Monday, April 2, 2012

I feel great!!!

So one week down!! 11 more to go!! I'm so happy and proud of myself that have gotten through this past week. I'm not saying that it won't get harder, because it will be I'm sure.  YAYAYA!!!

A few things that I've noticed since last week. I have much more energy that I thought I would at this point. When Charlene talks about being able to feel different muscles I can feel them a little better. Also, I do a lot of modifying because I can't really jump around a lot, but sometimes I'll do it because I don't think about it, and just let go and do it and I am surprised that I did it, it's like "whoa!". I jogged in place today and wasn't anymore out of breath than when I did anything else! 

My endurance still needs work, about 15 minutes into the longer workouts I find myself thinking that I can't do this, and when she switches from working the right side to the left side, I have a hard time staying motivated. But I just push through it and try not to think about how much I don't want to do this. 

I have lost 2 pounds this past week! I'm so happy. I weighed this weekend and I hadn't lost anything. I was told to not depend on the scale so much, because I'm building a lot of muscle and its hard to lose weight and build muscle. This week I'm going to concentrate more on how much I'm eating and making sure to record it correctly.

So yesterday marked a whole week of going without sugar. Yes I've done it for a whole week. Honestly I don't feel like I'm missing anything. So to celebrate I made a non-sweet fruit pizza. It was great! I took a picture! 


I also said that I would do a picture diary of food that I am eating... yeah. So beyond totally forgetting to do this, I did remember today for my main meals. Except breakfast. Tomorrow I'll do better!


This is lunch which consists of tortilla wrapped around ham and cream cheese, baked doritos, half an apple and carrots!




This is dinner and I had 2 tortillas filled with chicken fajitas!


Yum-o! Overall I'm very happy that I lost weight, and I'm happy with the way I feel with my fitness routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment